- Super Yarn™ technology — includes Sanitized® antimicrobial, DualChill™ IR reflection, and StatBlock™ anti-static
- EnviroLoc+™ plant-based backing system — locks in turf fibers to prevent shedding and tearing
- HeatBlock™ technology offers significantly cooler surface temperatures than any other synthetic turf on the market
- UV-Stabilized yarns — prevent natural hues from fading in direct sun exposure
- Fire-rated and tested
- Unmatched limited lifetime warranty
- Odor-controlling top-dressing reduces 80% of odors caused by ammonia in pet waste
- The only provider of ASTM E108 Class A fire rated products
SYNLawn artificial turf is proudly manufactured locally in partnership with US soy farmers. Our partnership allows us to offer the first collection of USDA certified, eco-friendly synthetic grass in Newport Beach, CA. We locally source materials including sugar cane and soybean oil to significantly reduce petroleum-based components. As a result, our products conserve thousands of gallons of water, reduce carbon emissions, and won’t end up in landfills as they are reusable and do not require more than minimal maintenance.
PGA-Caliber Golf Putting Greens in Newport Beach, CA
SYNLawn golf greens were created in partnership with renowned golf instructor Dave Pelz. Newport Beach golf greens add a level of refinement and elegance to your property that not only increase its aesthetic appeal but entice guests to return regularly. Installing a putting green is also one of the most cost-effective ways to expand your outdoor living space. We can customize them to fit any unique layout, with the ability to add several unique features such as sand traps, bunkers, tee boxes, LED cup lights and more, In addition, SYNLawn golf greens are designed to accommodate players of all skill levels and ages, and they may be modified to be one-of-a-kind.
Additional features include:
- Realistic putt with natural slowing characteristics and true ball roll
- The most convenient method of practicing regularly
- An extremely long-lasting surface that enables realistic chipping
- Turf fibers are recyclable and provide year-round weather resistance, long-term durability, and brightness
- Shock-absorbent cushioning to give the ball the most authentic bounce
- Ex-NASA engineer designed to appear as close to natural grass as possible
- Add sand traps, tee boxes, bunkers, LED cup lights, and more to make it your own
- Add surfaces such as fairway, fringe, and rough surfaces for increased challenge
The Safest, Cleanest, and Greenest Pet Turf in Newport Beach
SYNLawn synthetic turf provides an environmentally responsible and safe alternative to traditional grass for pets to enjoy. Newport Beach pet grass from SYNLawn Orange County includes exclusive HeatBlock technology, which prevents pets from burning their paws by reducing surface temperatures up to 20% more than competing turf brands. Additionally, our products include a coating of the highly effective Sanitized® antimicrobial which eliminates 99% of bacteria, prevents pests from living on your pet, and eliminates odors and stains caused by pet waste. Our pet systems are free of harsh chemicals and metals and provide superior durability all year long to prevent pets from digging holes as well as shedding turf fibers from playtime.
Unmatched Safety Comes from Newport Beach Playground Turf Systems
At SYNLawn Orange County, we believe that children should be able to maximize their fun without risking safety while on the playground. To ensure this, we’ve created the safest, cleanest, and most durable artificial playground grass just for them. SYNLawn playground flooring systems in Newport Beach are IPEMA and ADA certified, assuring your children’s safety while they enjoy themselves with their friends. We place safety in high priority while designing our playground turf, so you don’t have to worry about letting your kids run wild.
Benefits of SYNLawn playground turf include but are not limited to:
- Soft padding subbase beneath every installation
- Soft synthetic grass that is non-abrasive to the skin
- High-tech Fall Pad® cushioning technology aids in injury prevention and shock absorption
- Envirofill® antimicrobial infill helps to eliminate bacteria and reduce the risk of infections
- 20% higher performance than competing brands
- Superior drainage rate of 75” per hour keeping our surfaces dry and safe for play
- ASTM tested to meet HIC (Head Injury Criteria) requirements
- Made in the USA with recyclable plant-based materials