SYNLawn® golf greens can be customized to fit any unused or awkward space. Incorporating a putting green into your design, whether indoors or outside, will instantly boost the value of any house. Our innovative artificial golf grass was developed in partnership with famous golf teacher Dave Pelz and is sourced locally to deliver PGA-caliber materials.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF ORANGE COUNTY GOLF TURF
Our multiple putting greens, which use fairway, rough, and fringe surfaces, are adaptable to match every skill level, budget, and space to help you shoot lower scores on the golf course. Every installation performed by our SYNLawn® GreenMaster™ certified installers satisfies stringent specifications to ensure that your Orange County putting green provides you with a consistently outstanding golf experience year after year. Our professional-grade golf greens are totally made of nylon fibers, which ensures that your grass keeps its brilliance and realistic texture for many years.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Additional obstacles including sand traps, tee lines, tee boxes, and slopes can be included for added challenge
- Realistic putt with a very true ball roll and will naturally disperse energy
- Extremely durable surface chip on
- Optimal drainage prevents water from settling on turf surfaces and inside hole cups
- Add personal flair with LED cup lights
- Tee Strike is a one-inch-thick surface that lets you utilize real golf tees.
- Made with durable and UV resistant materials
- Indoor and outdoor applications are available
Orange County golf greens are designed for every skill level and all ages and are a perfect way to connect with friends, family, and your children. Our products may add substantial value to your home but will enhance your skill and bring you closer to those that matter to you most. Orange County putting greens allow you to practice your short game at any time of day or night, bring your friends and neighbors over for some friendly competition, or introduce the hobby to the kids. Our golf greens can be tailored to any landscape and include the most realistic putting and chipping surfaces available, as well as time and money saved on grass upkeep and water expenses.